Administrative Design Assistant
Who We Are:
Alfano Renovations is a family-owned and operated renovations and construction company for residential and commercial properties. We have multiple showrooms in New Jersey featuring the top products in the home remodeling industry. Our showrooms feature cabinets, tile, fixtures, and countertops. We are looking to immediately hire an on-site Administrative Design Assistant who is eager to join and support our team. This position is in our Monmouth County showroom located at 1631 Highway 35, Ocean Twp. NJ 07701.
Who You Are:
- You are someone with a positive attitude with a passion for design, and have a desire for being mentored.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment and can handle multiple projects at once.
- You are able to switch gears and be flexible as priorities change throughout the day.
- You have a strong sense of organization and professionalism.
- You are dependable and service oriented.
- You are someone who has a minimum of 2 years in the kitchen and bath industry.
- You have a familiarity with appropriate design and visualization tools and have a strong visual communication style.
- You have working knowledge of at least one of the following industries: tile, cabinets, countertops, building materials, hardware or fixtures.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Programs and Google Workspace/Suite.
- You can always be found with a tape measure in hand and calculating square footage for cabinets, materials, etc. is second nature to you.
What You’ll Do:
- You will always have a tape measure in hand and calculate square footage of tile for kitchen and bathroom layouts.
- You will assist in the selection of cabinets, counters, flooring and hardware.
- You will assist with the design and management of projects with new and existing clients.
- You will assist our in house team in design development, purchasing and production, project management, and coordinating the installation of projects.
- You will review project plans and understand project scope, completion schedules and other related documents.
- You will revise and update contracts and proposals for clients to review.
- You will be a point of contact for clients to schedule installations and deliveries. Maintaining an accurate calendar is key to deliveries running smoothly.
- You will interface with vendors via phone calls and possibly showroom visits to coordinate production and expedite orders.
- You will coordinate between our team, vendors, and the client to keep projects running smoothly and on time.
- You will assist in tracking project activities by maintaining and updating project files, schedules and other documents, purchase orders and all other project materials in an organized, accurate and accessible manner, site visits may be required.
- Weekly hours 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and 2 Saturdays each month 11:00 am to 3:00 pm are required.
- This is a salary position and compensation will be based on experience.
Delivery Driver (No CDL Required)
Who We Are:
Alfano Renovations is a family-owned and operated renovations and construction company for residential and commercial properties. We have multiple showrooms in New Jersey featuring the top products in the home remodeling industry. Our showrooms feature cabinets, tile, fixtures, and countertops. We are looking to immediately hire a dependable delivery driver (Non-CDL) responsible for driving a company vehicle to assigned stops delivering building materials with a high level of case and service to our clients and vendors. This position is based out of our main Monmouth County showroom located at 1631 Highway 35, Ocean Twp. NJ 07701.
Who You Are:
- You are someone with a positive attitude and a team player
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, can prioritize responsibilities, and manage multiple service needs simultaneously
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- You are dependable and service oriented
- You are someone who has a minimum of 2 years in commercial material delivery
- You must be able to lift items that weigh up to of 50lbs on a consistent basis
What You’ll Do:
- You will prep and pull orders for customers
- You will receive material from vendors and validate product match to the work order
- You will deliver materials to the job site safely and stage product in the space(s) designated by customer or directed on the work order
- You will verify product match, check order for complete delivery and obtain customer signature on copy of delivery ticket
- You will record all pertinent delivery information as needed for accurate tracking and invoicing
- You will collect or pick up empty containers, unused or damaged product from delivery sites as directed
- You will maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the inside and outside of delivery vehicles
- You will perform routine safety check on vehicles according to company guidelines
- You will assist in the showroom and warehouse with stocking, loading and organizing materials
- You will comply with all company safety standards
- Weekly hours vary
- Salary will be based on experience